Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update on the Intercom Issue

I emailed our CSO on Monday night and she rang yesterday. Firstly, she apologised for not ringing me yesterday. She said she couldn't do something about it herself but she has emailed our site supervisor's area manager and has flagged it as an urgent matter. She said if I don't hear by Friday, I should ring her so she can follow it up.

Well, today, I received an email around 12.30pm to say that it's being looked into. By 1.30pm, whoever was going to look into it has agreed to move the intercom between 30-40 cms towards the right side of the wall. They will also repair the wall. Hooray!

Again, well, handled and in good timing. I complimented our CSO as I have read lots of horror stories about other Clarendon clients not getting acceptable service from the admin people, especially CSOs who do not return calls. Well, our CSO now has been quite responsive with calls and emails. It may take more than 24 hours but I always try to email and phone her to cover all bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment