Friday, May 8, 2009

Staircase

We got a call earlier in the week because it's not in our paperwork what we chose for the staircase stain colour.  So, last night, we took the whole family to Bunnings to check out which one would match our Merbau door the best, only to find out just before lunch today that we need to stick to the colours that are in the showroom in Clarendon head office.  

So, I rushed there and although it took a little longer to get someone to let me in, I'm glad they let me in without an appointment.  Our site supervisor did tell me to just go in, after all.  Another wait for our CSO who has been frantically trying to find out how she can get me in, not knowing that I had managed to go in already.  She was nice about it though.

The only problem now is that the front door is only getting a clear seal, but the door frame does not match in colour.  Our site supervisor said he'll get that stained as close as possible to the colour of the door.  I think the colour we chose for the staircase is a little too dark, though.  We'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment