Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Towel Rails

We got a call from our site supervisor in the morning because the carpenter on site yesterday didn't know where to put all the extra towel rails we ordered.  We wanted two towel rails in the main bathroom and in the ensuite but he wanted us to tell him where to put them when he installs them sometime next week.

You see, I didn't like the idea of double towel rails because I feel that the towel on the inside rail doesn't get aired properly.  We also paid extra for additional toilet roll holders in all three toilet areas.  I like having a low quality toilet roll for wiping the seat and for preventing skid marks and my quilton toilet roll is for well, you-know-what.  Was that too much detail?  Hahaha!!!  Just something to think about.  Another use for the secondary toilet roll holder is to have good quality toilet roll on both holders in the powder room during parties so, just in case I get caught up, visitors don't have to replace the toilet rolls themselves.  Just like they have in hotels :D

Now, I just have to figure out where they will all go.  We also got hand towel rings - ayayay-yayay!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment