Friday, February 6, 2009

Showing Appreciation

I sent an email to our CSO last night to be forwarded to her supervisor.  I wanted her and  our site supervisor that we appreciated the way they have handled our situation and that we are looking forward to working with them until the completion of our house because we have renewed faith in them.

In return, the CSO supervisor replied to thank us and to say that our site supervisor is working on getting our house completed within contract time (weather permitting, of course), although they cannot give me an estimated completion date at the moment.  I'm working on getting the actual contract deadline as I think I've worked it out based on our peg-out date.  However, with the initial 2 week delay prior to excavation and the break over Christmas, I'm not sure when it is anymore.  I was hoping to move in mid to late June, by the time we organise flooring.  I don't know if that is possible at this stage.

Von also received a call from our site supervisor thanking us for our appreciation.  As I see it, he did deserve the credit and I am all for acknowledging credit where it is due.

Yesterday, I passed by the site just before midday to drop off some fruit and they were all packed up already.  The boss brickie said they've brought us back to the stage we were at on Monday (therefore, only losing 3 days of construction time), and that they will be back next week to finish it off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment