Monday, February 16, 2009

Second Payment

Yet another bungle with payments.  I faxed through our request on the 4th of Feb as payment was due on the 9th.  Today, I got a call from our broker's office to say that the bank only got one out of the two pages I sent.  And they only told me now???  Well, actually, technically, they didn't even tell me.  I had to hear it from our broker's office.  They most probably lost it is more like the story!

I faxed it through hurriedly to our broker and we agreed that any future payments, I would fax the request to them and they would forward it on for me to ensure that the paperwork goes through.  Imagine if I didn't have a broker?  The banks didn't even bother to acknowledge the fax.  Besides, we have no particular customer service officer assigned to us.  Again, our broker has saved the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment