Monday, January 12, 2009

Frames for First Floor Arrived Today


I've been visiting the site nearly everyday hoping that the carpenter has started. Each time I go past the bend at which point I could see our fence, my heart sinks as I see no cars parked out at the front.

Today, the same thing happened when I went there around 9am, but when I passed by again in the afternoon, more frames have arrived! Hurrah! The land is so small that the frames are almost bursting out of the fence...hahaha!!!



Von has told me that he suspects the carpenter wasn't really planning on working through the Christmas holidays but Clarendon just didn't want to store the frames as that's more expenses for them. Sounds true, now that the frame for the first floor have only arrived today. I just hope the contractor goes back to work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment