Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some Electrical Inconsistencies

Rang up site supervisor yesterday because I noticed that there were missing powerpoints (2 in rumpus upstairs and one in laundry.  The electrical  provision for the wall mounted lighting for above the bathroom mirrors weren't there either.  Lastly, there was no hole in the gyprock for the light switch for the play room yet.  He told me to take it up with our CSO.  I emailed her this morning and I've been happy with how quickly she replies.  I also asked for all the certificates as recommended by our independent supervisor.  She said, she'll put them together, ready at handover.  

Today, our site supervisor turned up at the site when I had the appointment with the people we're getting to do our flooring.  He said he had already spoken with the electrical people and they will ring me.  I showed him what was missing and he assured me that they weren't big issues.  I openly praised him and thanked him for sorting out our tiling issue.  That letter of commendation to their CEO is getting longer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment